Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
If I let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful - Nicholas Cage (Face-Off)
Posts: 2,582
Threads: 143
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
"Bitch is on pension! Suck my dong!"
Ali G in Da House
god, that movie is fuckin hilarious
Minorthreat wishes
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
You are a god to insects everywhere, don't let anyone ever tell you different. - Magneto (X-men 2)
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
ghostbuster 1: "Everything was fine until dickless here shut down the power grid!"
Mayor: "Is this True?"
Ghostbuster 2: "Yes, your honor, it's true. This man has no dick."
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Private - What do we get for $10
Whore - Anything you want
Private - Anything?
Whore - Anything?
Then whore rambles on about sucky-sucky and some shit! Full Metal Jacket
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was proving to the world he didn't exist"
-Kevin Spacey, The Usual Suspects
:fuckYou:
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"All I have in this world is my word and my balls, and I don't break em for no one..."
Al Pacino, Scarface
:fuckYou:
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
UH, UH, UH!! - Pornstar (Any movie you can think of!)
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Pussy's pussy - Stiffler (American Wedding)
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
slurp, slurp - Linda Lovelace
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That's my skull! I'm so wasted!!" Jeff Spicoli
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
You want a job? I got a job for you. Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day! You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows! That's why you can't stand up in here, the Goddammed place smells like a coffin! - Jack Nicholson in Carnal Knowledge
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bounty hunter #1: You're wanted, Wales.
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter #1: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.
from Outlaw Josey Wales
----------------------------------
Ike Clanton: What is that Holiday? Twelve hands in a row? Ain't nobody that lucky.
Doc Holliday: Why Ike, whatever do you mean? Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!
from Tombstone
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Deb
Well, is anyone else here?
I'm trying to earn money for college.
Kip
Your mom goes to college.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Deb
What are you drawing?
Napoleon
A liger.
Deb
What's a liger?
Napoleon
It's pretty much my favorite animal.
It's like a lion and a tiger mixed.
Bred for its skills in magic.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance