Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TomFoolery
#1

hello nutsack.
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:hello nutsack.

You must have exceptional vision.
Reply
#3

What's up dude. Sorry I didn't respond to your PM begging me to stay.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:What's up dude. Sorry I didn't respond to your PM begging me to stay.

:loool:


he could have sent you an invite to his board...
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:What's up dude. Sorry I didn't respond to your PM begging me to stay.

Confusedonotleo:

anhil8tor Wrote::loool:


he could have sent you an invite to his board...

yeah I could have. too bad I forgot.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:Confusedonotleo:

wtf?!?! how did I get dragged into this?
Reply
#7

slip nutz

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:wtf?!?! how did I get dragged into this?

I was looking for a violent smiley.
Reply
#9

Could have used this beauty: :adpower:

:roll:

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

Homo.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
TomFoolery!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by leeman
01-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)