Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

10 Reasons why I rule
#1

10. everyone in a special usergroup is in it because of me.
9. I have 8 nipples, like a cat.
8. These nipples have lasers. Diamond-tipped lasers
7. I have the Metal Gear Solid 3 soundtrack
6. I'm not emo
5. I talk to myself
4. I am a cerified lesbian
3. I shall soon find a loophole somewhere in some state where I can marry myself.
2. I have the MGS3 soundtrack.
1. The MGS3 soundtrack kickz0rz t3h ass.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#2

Ok you've got the soundtrack, got the game ?

Ps : 8 laser nipples ?? stop watching too much japanese cartoons.
Reply
#3

Undeadcannibal Wrote:10. everyone in a special usergroup is in it because of me.
9. I have 8 nipples, like a cat.
8. These nipples have lasers. Diamond-tipped lasers
7. I have the Metal Gear Solid 3 soundtrack
6. I'm not emo
5. I talk to myself
4. I am a cerified lesbian
3. I shall soon find a loophole somewhere in some state where I can marry myself.
2. I have the MGS3 soundtrack.
1. The MGS3 soundtrack kickz0rz t3h ass.

10. Ridiculous. Usergroups are for nimrods, and to claim superiority due to membership is absurd.
9. :blink: A case for uniqueness at best.
8. Kind of like sharks with laser beams attached to thier heads. A cheap plagiarization of popular cinema. No points.
7. Ownership of a video game soundtrack will gain you notoriety with ~ 1% of the population.
6. I assume you misspelled "nemo". In which case you are not an animated fish. Kudos.
4. Certification for lesbians? Unheard of. Next.
3. Impossible. You'd be better off moving to Texas to marry your gun. Or a donkey.
2-1. I can't believe that in a top ten list of reasons why you rule, you selected these. I didn't even know video games had soundtracks. Unless of course you wrote music for it, that would be cool. Anyhoo, I'll just write this off as drunken ramblings and wait for you to sober up and present a real case for such claims.
:lol:

PS. Where's Suicide Jim?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Jimmy Wrote:PS. Where's Suicide Jim?

mia ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
01-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-09-2007, 12:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)