Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Odysseus
#1

your nic sucks shit, change it or I'll do it for you.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

He joined today, and brought along his attitude too! Woot!



p.s. I hate people who use woot.
Reply
#3

so who is this dood anyway?
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:so who is this dood anyway?

i say its an asshat trool.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:so who is this dood anyway?
the ruler of the island kingdom of Ithaca bitch. who the fuck are you?
Reply
#6

i changed my mind. his smack is too good.
Reply
#7

ITHACA? Couldn't get into Cornell?
Reply
#8

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i say its an asshat trool.

asshat would never trool. he isn't coming back Sad
Reply
#9

those private fuckers. screw them
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:asshat would never trool. he isn't coming back Sad
who is this ass that is a hat?
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:your nic sucks shit, change it or I'll do it for you.
can i titty fuck your man boobs?
Reply
#12

woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot, woot,
Reply
#13

indeed there is some good spirit. A rebel mind who don't care coming in telling names to everyone.
Could fit in there.
Reply
#14

Odysseus Wrote:the ruler of the island kingdom of Ithaca bitch. who the fuck are you?

www.dictionary.com

now go get ass rammed by a Hitachi 15" Stationary Drill Press, Model #159282...shit breath

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:indeed there is some good spirit. A rebel mind who don't care coming in telling names to everyone.
Could fit in there.
there? where is there? is there here or is here there?
Reply
#16

Odysseus Wrote:the ruler of the island kingdom of Ithaca bitch. who the fuck are you?

kewl...btw. I fucked Penelope.
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:www.dictionary.com

now go get ass rammed by a Hitachi 15" Stationary Drill Press, Model #159282...shit breath
ok wacke. i'd rather you ram me in the ass.
Reply
#18

Odysseus Wrote:ok wacke. i'd rather you ram me in the ass.

terrible trool job, please sign out. Thanks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:kewl...btw. I fucked Penelope.
that's alright, i was out fucking helen of troy. i knew she was a dirty whore anyway
Reply
#20

anhil8tor Wrote:asshat would never trool. he isn't coming back Sad

:lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-27-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey Odysseus
PurpleHaze
Last Post by PurpleHaze
04-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-15-2005, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)