Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Odysseus!!!!!
#1

How did you manage to get Suzy's picture in your av??

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#2

good question.
Reply
#3

:bump:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

How do you think?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

:loool: I guess my thread won't be "Thread of the Week" after all.
Reply
#6

I noticed the thread after I posted this, thank you very much.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote::loool: I guess my thread won't be "Thread of the Week" after all.
Your thread could be "Thread of the Year" if someone would post the nude pic of her.
Reply
#8

animal Wrote:Your thread could be "Thread of the Year" if someone would post the nude pic of her.

I'd do it but Tom would whine and call me a bad mod
Reply
#9

animal Wrote:Your thread could be "Thread of the Year" if someone would post the nude pic of her.
You should check your asshat account :bn_ph34r:
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:You should check your asshat account :bn_ph34r:
Nah, I got banned for spamming.
Reply
#11

animal Wrote:Nah, I got banned for spamming.
Too bad :*>
Reply
#12

asshat got banned

:loool:


can we have an animal fact of the day now?
Reply
#13

fem Wrote:How did you manage to get Suzy's picture in your av??
does it offend you?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#14

Odysseus Wrote:does it offend you?
I'd be a little pissed.
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd be a little pissed.

pissed as in drunk? What else is new? :ph34r:
Reply
#16

animal Wrote:Nah, I got banned for spamming.

no you didnt' fucking lying assed beeyatch!!!! :|
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'd be a little pissed.
so suzy is fem and fem is suzy?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#18

leucetios Wrote:I'd do it but Tom would whine and call me a bad mod


worried about what the guy who crashed the site thinks??
he should change his name to teflon_tom

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:pissed as in drunk? What else is new? :ph34r:
Not yet. It's 4:23 here. Cool

By the way. I see you. :ph_ph34r: You can't hide from me.
Reply
#20

Q Wrote:worried about what the guy who crashed the site thinks??
he should change his name to teflon_tom

No, I don't really care what he thinks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TomFoolery
06-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey Odysseus
PurpleHaze
Last Post by PurpleHaze
04-20-2005, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
03-15-2005, 08:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)