Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Going To Germany Next Wednesday
#1

I'll be there for 2 weeks. Family issues and stuff.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

go to Amsterdam and send me some drugs to O.D. on...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

So, you're going to sleep with hookers, right?
Reply
#4

they dont have computers in germany do they???

prolly
Reply
#5

Props to Nana. Prostitution is legal over there.

Bring your digital camera.
Reply
#6

If you see a guy name Lars Seiler tell him I said Hi!

He was a german exchange student here and I haven't seen him in about 10 years.
Reply
#7

anhil8tor Wrote:If you see a guy name Lars Seiler tell him I said Hi!

He was a german exchange student here and I haven't seen him in about 10 years.

population : 82,424,609 (July 2004 est.)

"hallo/hallo/hallo..."

:lol:
Reply
#8

man, u failin again to comprehend the B-rap's preachin; you down fo the count; take yo old school shit from junior high cuz B-rap stomp yo bitchass outside your front door; faggot yo wack set is faker than a bomb threat
by a nervous terrorist who's so scared that his palms wet; straight to the apocalypse is where I'm takin yo punkass cuz I'm the muthafucken B-rap; praise my ebony magnificence; you now another bitch in B-rap's hoe stable.
Reply
#9

OK, but this time I get to be on top B-rap.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:I'll be there for 2 weeks. Family issues and stuff.

where are you going ?
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:where are you going ?

I'm not going to Germany. I lied to try and sound cool. Please forgive me?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm not going to Germany. I lied to try and sound cool. Please forgive me?
Who stole your log in today?
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Who stole your log in today?

Nobody. This place was a failed abortion of a forum for the past 3 days, so I just started posting whatever came to mind for about 5 minutes to try and pick it up.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm not going to Germany. I lied to try and sound cool. Please forgive me?

dunno that's going to need time I have been deeply affected by your lie bla bla.

well that could have been a funny thing.

no harm here.
Reply
#15

I went to Europe about 3 years ago, it was great.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

damn i was going to ask you to bring me back a BMW....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

there is a something abrout KLovakian in the under arm of the man makes so much appealzing!
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm not going to Germany. I lied to try and sound cool. Please forgive me?
Ha, loser. I get to go to Germany next year for a wedding and World Cup Soccer game.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#19

Your sig is wrong, cum deposit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:Your sig is wrong, cum deposit.

??? Huh

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Last Post by what?
07-31-2007, 04:18 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-04-2006, 12:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-13-2006, 09:32 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 04:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)