Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dairyman, in here!
#1

What's up cumstain? Bored of over modding at Uselesscocksuckers?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Fuck yourself Tribal. I see you still haven't let it go, have you.

If you beg and plead, I might let you back in...... :roll:
Reply
#3

[Image: obj018.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

You never cease to amaze me fuckface. How's the ugly whores at UJ?
Haven't talked to NitaNitro and Suzy in a while.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

TD's been gone a bit. just a little off his game.
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:TD's been gone a bit. just a little off his game.
I'm always off my game.

Been studying for another certification. I've got a couple more tests to pass before I unleash hell.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Cameltoe280 Wrote:TD's been gone a bit. just a little off his game.
Like he had game to start with?
Reply
#8

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm always off my game.

Been studying for another certification. I've got a couple more tests to pass before I unleash hell.
Finally passing your GED?
Reply
#9

I'm pretty sure this counts as Dairyman attacking IT.
He shall be summarily banned from UJ, I assume.
Reply
#10

Someone should ban him..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#11

dairyman Wrote:Finally passing your GED?
No fatfuck, my CCNP. I've got one more test to go. Then off to study for my CCIE.

Laters.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

^ I think this chick is cute

prolly
Reply
#13

dmanit!

prolly
Reply
#14

LFC Wrote:I'm pretty sure this counts as Dairyman attacking IT.
He shall be summarily banned from UJ, I assume.
:S
Reply
#15

wow...TD, Size thinks you're cute, and he called you a chick.. :mellow:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

fem Wrote:Someone should ban him..
How's it going fem? How's timeout working out for you?
:lool:
Reply
#17

fem Wrote:wow...TD, Size thinks you're cute, and he called you a chick.. :mellow:
I think he was talking about the moaning chick in my sig.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

dairyman Wrote:How's it going fem? How's timeout working out for you?
:lool:

I'm in timeout? Wow, I never realized that seeing how I visit UJ every day from home. Wink

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I think he was talking about the moaning chick in my sig.

You're slow..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#20

Far, far, far too easy.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Dairyman
Turtle
Last Post by dairyman
03-24-2005, 12:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)