Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clayrock vs Dairyman
#1

Leo2 Wrote:Clayrock isn't cool? What? :?
Personally my favorite is:

Dairyman, NcBiker vs. the World. (see Dairy's sig. The world is the giant) :roll:

ClayRock Wrote:You forget Leo, Dairy thinks he is the coolest bastard since the microwave oven because he has super mod powers and can change threads.

dairyman Wrote:I was the coolest bastard before I got my super mod powers. I know it's killing you.

Leo2 Wrote:I like that he is willing to take a stand for those less fortunate, i.e. people on welfare, even though he doesn't support welfare. :lol:

ClayRock Wrote:I wonder if he includes himself in the "Cool People" category. And what the fuck makes you "COOL" on the internet? :?

ClayRock Wrote:You're right Dairy...you being cooler than me is eating me up inside. Maybe I'll go buy a Dream Theater CD just so I might be able to catch up with you...you awesome bastard you! :roll:

dairyman Wrote:That's the spirit. You're catching on.

ncbiker Wrote:These pretzels are making me thirsty

ClayRock Wrote:I love how you're always the chump that gets in everyone elses business...you're a fucktard!!!

ncbiker Wrote:You're too easy, Clay, you can't be a rival.

Now go finish your homework

ClayRock Wrote:[Image: BUSH.jpg]

...
Reply
#2

what was the pic of ?

man i sucked, but Leo was the shit.
Reply
#3

dairyman Wrote:Just because she doesn't piss her life away focusing on the players lifestyles of the Lakers doesn't disqualify her as a sports fan or disqualify her for having an opinion on the subject.

You two follow sports like groupies. BIG, you would rather suck McNabb's dick as to sit in the room with Phil Simms. ClayRock you want nothing more than to have Ben Wallace spew his load all over your face.

Face it, boys - there are other sports teams out there - and they are better than your favorite teams.

You shut everyone else out that doesn't pull for your 'local' (Philadelphia, NJ) teams.

Both of your statements show that you two don't know shit about humanity. It proves that you two are both sexist. Which is just as bad as being a racist.

Keep this discriminatory shit up, and I'll enjoy banning both of your lame asses.

ClayRock Wrote:Yes there are other team...Pistons are up on the Lakers!!!

I'm from Kansas, not my local team, just my favorite!!!

Anti brought the arguement to the table, and argued back...same way I would with anyone else that doesnt have the same views as the way I see them.

I'm not trying to be discriminatory...she wants to argue me...FINE...I'm gonna argue, but in NO WAY is little Ms. Anti perfect. :?

ClayRock Wrote:
Quote:Both of your statements show that you two don't know shit about humanity. It proves that you two are both sexist. Which is just as bad as being a racist.

While we're on the topic of HUMANITY Dairy...Both you and Anti are prime examples of people who think everything they say or do is the only right way, and if someone doesn't agree with your views, humor, whatever...they are the butt of your jokes. Don't tell me about humanity, being sexist, or racist...your just trying to find justification for arguement. If Anti can't back up what she's saying, it doesn't mean she needs you butting in...because apparently she can handle herself just fine, or else she wouldn't bring the trash talk to the table.

ClayRock Wrote:
"Dairyman Wrote:Keep this discriminatory shit up, and I'll enjoy banning both of your lame asses.


calm down tough guy.

He just like throwing his utters around...
...
Reply
#4

is someone bored?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#5

I laffed.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

suzy Wrote:is someone bored?
Who was your biggest rival or worst flame war at UJ?
Reply
#7

suzy Wrote:is someone bored?


No, the idiot has nothing better to do...
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who was your biggest rival or worst flame war at UJ?
me? I had a few of them. biker and I always go rounds in the political section on gay issues.

fem and I had a pretty good one when I first joined UJ, we ended it by kissing and making up for alittle while. Then she became the typical bubbleheaded blonde.

I had one with Antipop too I think over a t-shirt post.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#9

suzy Wrote:me? I had a few of them. biker and I always go rounds in the political section on gay issues.

fem and I had a pretty good one when I first joined UJ, we ended it by kissing and making up for alittle while. Then she became the typical bubbleheaded blonde.

I had one with Antipop too I think over a t-shirt post.
Remember much about the blowup with Fem? What are some keywords to do a search for the thread?

Hi FYPost. Its funny, I know you are the dipshit that started the IJ-2 knockoff forum that we killed, but I can't even remember your name now.
Reply
#10

yeah are we going to have a new round of internet drama ? May I join ? How do I need to be angry against (gimme some clues about your local sports it helps apparentely).
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Remember much about the blowup with Fem? What are some keywords to do a search for the thread?

Hi FYPost. Its funny, I know you are the dipshit that started the IJ-2 knockoff forum that we killed, but I can't even remember your name now.
I don't remember. It might have been lost when the hacker guy fucked with UJ.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#12

suzy Wrote:I don't remember. It might have been lost when the hacker guy fucked with UJ.
Nope. All threads still there. There are too many threads with you and her in them to find one without a good search "clue".
Reply
#13

I couldn't tell you, that was along time ago.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#14

suzy Wrote:I couldn't tell you, that was along time ago.
Fembott Wrote:I just wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted when you were a new member here. I was just being a baby, and didn't mean all that stuff I said about you. You have showed me that you are a very genuine, nice, funny and caring person. Nice enough to be pleasant to me even after the way I was towards you. Anyways, thanks for forgiving me for being a "spoiled princess".

I only found the "make-up" thread. It made me gag.
Reply
#15

I had some orgasms to that make up thread.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#16

hi.
Reply
#17

suzy Wrote:I had some orgasms to that make up thread.

Imagine that! So did I!
Reply
#18

Flumper, I absolutely love reading the old stuff, really I'm fascinated by it all. MinorThreat is prolly getting sick and tired of my questions but I won't let up. Please keep going.
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumper, I absolutely love reading the old stuff, really I'm fascinated by it all. MinorThreat is prolly getting sick and tired of my questions but I won't let up. Please keep going.

[Image: 2.jpg]
Reply
#20

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=11213

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Clayrock!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Bill
11-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by Beaucephus
09-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Last Post by asshat
06-09-2005, 12:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)