Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

First Pitcher to 10 wins between Beckett and Clement
#1

Bet now

If neither player reaches ten wins for the season the player with the highest total shall be the winner.
Reply
#2

Clement, hands down.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

This was not a very good bet.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Bet with your head, not with your heart, dwag.

Beckett -- 2
Clement -- 0
Reply
#5

beckett 3

clement 2

nice comeback
Reply
#6

:"::

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

beckett 5

clement 4
Reply
#8

5 to 5 now
Reply
#9

Beckett - 7

Clement - 8
Reply
#10

is beckett even pitching now??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

DL till this Friday.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Clement - 9

That's right...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:Clement - 9

That's right...

Nice smack. :d

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

when would clements next start be?
Reply
#15

Friday vs. Toronto.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Clement 9-2

Beckett 8-5 but pitching today
Reply
#17

Game ovah!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

aw fuk!

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Bet with your head, not with your heart, dwag.
:*>

Pay this shit out, doods!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

WoolyGoat 2000 1/3 (0.33) 666
anhil8tor 1000 1/3 (0.33) 333


done Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2009, 06:02 AM
Last Post by Devious
11-05-2008, 06:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)