Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Creighton pitcher throws righty and lefty
#1

oh my

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

who gives a fuck, go shove a basefull up your mother's snatch
Reply
#3

I heard about that guy on the radio. They say that he throws with either hand. Better with his right (I think) but still can clock 89 mph with his left. They say his left is kind of unorthodox and looks kind of like a knuckle baller, but its still decent.

My question, if he changes arms depending on the batter (right or left), what happens when he gets a switch hitter?
Reply
#4

he's a freak of nature and should be jailed and tortured
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I heard about that guy on the radio. They say that he throws with either hand. Better with his right (I think) but still can clock 89 mph with his left. They say his left is kind of unorthodox and looks kind of like a knuckle baller, but its still decent.

My question, if he changes arms depending on the batter (right or left), what happens when he gets a switch hitter?

every switch hitter has a stronger position...

the hitter would dictate the pitchers arm.
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I heard about that guy on the radio. They say that he throws with either hand. Better with his right (I think) but still can clock 89 mph with his left. They say his left is kind of unorthodox and looks kind of like a knuckle baller, but its still decent.

My question, if he changes arms depending on the batter (right or left), what happens when he gets a switch hitter?


why not read the article, shit-for-brains??

he throws over the top righty and sidearm lefty
both are effective

the first time a switch hitter came up against him, it took the umps a while to finger it all out

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

that was harsh
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I heard about that guy on the radio. They say that he throws with either hand. Better with his right (I think) but still can clock 89 mph with his left. They say his left is kind of unorthodox and looks kind of like a knuckle baller, but its still decent.

My question, if he changes arms depending on the batter (right or left), what happens when he gets a switch hitter?
Greg Harris pitched in the bigs in the '80s and '90s, he was ambidextrous too. If I remember correctly, he was only allowed to switch arms once. Just like bringing in a new pitcher, I guess.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:Greg Harris pitched in the bigs in the '80s and '90s, he was ambidextrous too. If I remember correctly, he was only allowed to switch arms once. Just like bringing in a new pitcher, I guess.

advantage goes to the pitcher i think. the batter has to commit to one side of the plate, and cant switch during an at bat, once a pitch has been thrown.
Reply
#10

baseball is a dying sport; faggots
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:Greg Harris pitched in the bigs in the '80s and '90s, he was ambidextrous too. If I remember correctly, he was only allowed to switch arms once. Just like bringing in a new pitcher, I guess.

once he starts with a batter, he has to stick with that arm

the batter can do what he wants

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Which hand does he jerk off with?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Which hand does he jerk off with?

I like how you take it straight to what interests you most.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
05-09-2005, 05:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)