Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

my head hurts, my feet stink,
#1

and I don't love jeasus.....that's a the title of the song I'm listening to.
Reply
#2

If your nose runs and your feet smell, you're built upside down.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

my knees are weak, my head is reelin, ......

either you get it or you dont.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:my knees are weak, my head is reelin, ......

either you get it or you dont.

well put your fucking shoes back on......damn you must have some stinky feet....
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:well put your fucking shoes back on......damn you must have some stinky feet....

^^^^Ding....wrong answer........Dont you ever listen to Robert Plant?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

"My feet stink like your mommy's poonanny"

I have a pain in my arm lately, that's been burning down one side. I rubbed some ointment on it.
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:^^^^Ding....wrong answer........Dont you ever listen to Robert Plant?

honestly..............not really.
Reply
#8

K.F.C. Wrote:In the Evening?

Nope...I can never tell what the hell he says in that song.......it's burning down one side from the Pictures at 11 cd.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

BURNING DOWN ONE SIDE
Slipped through the window by the back door
caught short in transit with my love
jumped up, fell back, cut off from romance,
How could I fall without a shove
Tip-toed like thunder on my feelings
you rock gently with your sighs
My knees are weak; my head is reeling
consumed by the fire in your eyes
Stepped in and shattered my defences,
just playing hookey with my heart
slipped through my window by the back door
and took the keys to my poor heart, yes my poor heart
try as I might, try as I may, yes I'll try anything to make you stay
cause I need your love, yes I need you love, yes I need your love
oh I need you love,
I'm looking high I'm looking low,
Can't find where did my baby, gotta find out why she ran away
I don't know where did my baby stay,
try as I might try as I may,
yes I'll try anything to make you stay
Fire down the Boulevard d'Amour,
shot through the neon in the night
Hot foot through alleys check the door ways
try that old parking lot on Ninth
There's three course kissing in the same place,
but that don't help me out no more,
I've been away so long and dreaming,
little girl ain't I seen you before

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Last Post by Ntype
01-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-13-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-28-2007, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)