Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My liver hurts ....
#1

Or sum thing in there....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

why doesnt this suprise me.?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:why doesnt this suprise me.?

Only been drinkin since thursday ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Ask your boyfriend to take his penis back.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Ask your boyfriend to take his penis back.

You still have it in your pants so stop whinin ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

careful lee i hear those livers can be a little useful
Reply
#7

i love liver and onions

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#8

Orgasms During Childbirth?

http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/...hildbirth/

I never want to hear a woman bitch about how hard it is to give birth again.Someone knock me up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

quint Wrote:careful lee i hear those livers can be a little useful

Burp...


If they can replace hearts they can replace livers....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Burp...


If they can replace hearts they can replace livers....

what is the drink of choice today?
i'm thinking about trading in the beer for an old person drink tonight. a nice vodka collins.
Reply
#11

Holiday party tonight around the corner from my place.At least 12 beers in 4 hours.Something light, Amstel maybe.I'm watching my figure.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Orgasms During Childbirth?

http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/...hildbirth/

I never want to hear a woman bitch about how hard it is to give birth again.Someone knock me up.

If this were true, I'd be pregnant all the time.
An another note, some women get aroused during breastfeeding, which would ...just....be.....weird.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Orgasms During Childbirth?

http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/...hildbirth/

I never want to hear a woman bitch about how hard it is to give birth again.Someone knock me up.


Mich will be here shortly.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

E, you could speak a bit to this. When dropping a large load into the bowl, do you ever feel orgasmic?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#15

I've tugged during a poop session. Does that count?

But to answer your question...it feels damn good...But, it has never been enough to get me off.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Cucumber Wrote:If this were true, I'd be pregnant all the time.
An another note, some women get aroused during breastfeeding, which would ...just....be.....weird.

It is true.You just arent doing it right.

Christine Northrup, an OB-GYN and author of “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom” explains in the film that orgasms during labor are the results of chemistry and anatomy: “When the baby’s coming down the birth canal, remember, it’s going through the exact same positions as something going in, the penis going into the vagina, to cause an orgasm. And labor itself is associated with a huge hormonal change in the body, way more prolactin, way more oxytocin, way more beta-endorphins — these are the molecules of ecstasy.”

Its no wonder some guys have Oedipus complexes with you freaks getting hot during our births.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:It is true.You just arent doing it right.

Christine Northrup, an OB-GYN and author of “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom” explains in the film that orgasms during labor are the results of chemistry and anatomy: “When the baby’s coming down the birth canal, remember, it’s going through the exact same positions as something going in, the penis going into the vagina, to cause an orgasm. And labor itself is associated with a huge hormonal change in the body, way more prolactin, way more oxytocin, way more beta-endorphins — these are the molecules of ecstasy.”

Its no wonder some guys have Oedipus complexes with you freaks getting hot during our births.

Oh, that explains it. The baby's head never made it into my birth canal.

I feel jipped. Sad

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#18

New born babes are uglier than a penis.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

Vitamin E Wrote:New born babes are uglier than a penis.

I agree that penis's are beautiful.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:Oh, that explains it. The baby's head never made it into my birth canal.

I feel jipped. Sad

Maybe a porno playing in the backround will get you going next time you give birth?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
11-13-2008, 02:49 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-11-2007, 05:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
11-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Last Post by CT280
06-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Last Post by AssDragon
05-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Michman
04-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
02-05-2005, 01:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)