Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Queens of the stone age.....
#1

Lullabies To Paralyze - track 11 - Skin On Skin

song is $$$$
Reply
#2

From the moment you said "why haven't you kissed me yet?"
I knew i'd wipe that paint from your lips
I stare the lids off your eyes, gone down on your dirty mind
& end up between you hips
Handfuls of sweat tangled hair, anytime, anywhere
I wanna lick you too much baby
I just play all alone, whispering for your moan
Forced to crawl down this line, just to touch

I can get in
I can't get out
I'm just sweating my sheets
I hate to see you leave, but i love to watch you go baby
Twisted secret lives, the way you bat your eyes
Givin head givin head givin head

Watch you come from above
I'm so needy for love, i'm desperate,
Greddy in slavery
I sneak around from behind
I got a one track mind
We got a skin on skin thing baby
I wanna lick you too much
I hear you comin ooh aaaah baby
Reply
#3

never heard it but as Paris says, "That's Hot"
Reply
#4

should i purchase this CD bill? i bought their first one and wasn't impressed.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

UglySlantEyes Wrote:should i purchase this CD bill? i bought their first one and wasn't impressed.

I could hook you up with a "try before you buy" copy...
Reply
#6

"Songs for the Deaf "was amazing. Great live band too.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:"Songs for the Deaf "was amazing. Great live band too.

2nd.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:"Songs for the Deaf "was amazing. Great live band too.

at first I tought that you were doing some sarcasm in there. What's this music ? Country music ?
Reply
#9

kinda more like a punk/alternative mix....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Last Post by leucetios
01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
Last Post by Raiden
03-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
07-16-2004, 08:15 AM
Last Post by bobbythong
04-01-2004, 03:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)