Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm going to see Sly & The Family Stone tonight
#1

Anybody remember them?
Reply
#2

thank ewe fa lettin me be mice elf agin

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:thank ewe fa lettin me be mice elf agin

Damn, I hope they play that.
Reply
#4

I want to take you higher

Family Affair

Stand <<<<< Sweet-ass groove at the end.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Huh?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

paybacksare Wrote:Huh?


Make sure your speakers are on, PBA. Here you go,

http://www.slystonemusic.com/
Reply
#7

i thought sly od'ed??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

I hope you have earplugs.
Reply
#9

Don't forget your walker.
Reply
#10

UPDATE: Review

It wasn't Sly and the Family Stone. It was The Family Stone Experience

ugh. I will only say D-
No, amend that to F+, except leave off the plus.
I can't talk about it anymore.
Reply
#11

blueeyedwoman Wrote:UPDATE: Review

It wasn't Sly and the Family Stone. It was The Family Stone Experience

ugh. I will only say D-
No, amend that to F+, except leave off the plus.
I can't talk about it anymore.


So was it fun then?
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:So was it fun then?


Leave off the "fun" part and you would be correct.
Reply
#13

blueeyedwoman Wrote:UPDATE: Review

It wasn't Sly and the Family Stone. It was The Family Stone Experience

ugh. I will only say D-
No, amend that to F+, except leave off the plus.
I can't talk about it anymore.


Home already?
Reply
#14

blueeyedwoman Wrote:Leave off the "fun" part and you would be correct.

So was it then?
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:So was it then?

Made me laugh, fukker. God you are funny.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)