Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Countdown To TomFoolery Spamming
#1

T minus 20 minutes

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

VitaminE, check your PMs.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

OK well I will be out until late this afternoon...

happy spamming
Reply
#4

looks like an extended lunch is in order...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

This bitch is getting a much needed early afternoon enima.

Stand by bitches!
Reply
#6

Gee, i can't wait.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

As soon as I'm done eating lunch it is on.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

Mac and Cheese?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:As soon as I'm done eating cock it is on.

i quit.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
02-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
TomFoolery!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by leeman
01-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2008, 01:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)