Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

can some cheer me up plzzz
#1

I'm having a really bad week. *sigh*

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

pepsi Wrote:I'm having a really bad week. *sigh*
:tomdairy:
Reply
#3

K.F.C. Wrote::tomdairy:
I dont want to kiss your ass.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

it was an attempt to make you smile. :roll:

And I wonder why no one was trying to help you but me.

Ingrate.
Reply
#5

are you still pregnant?
Reply
#6

I refuse help until she tells why she is bummed.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

I'd still put my dick in your butt. Does that make you feel better?
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:I'd still put my dick in your butt. Does that make you feel better?
It would probably take my mind off the shit I'm going through now. So sure why not.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#9

Why start another one of your ATTENTION THREADS and not say what's wrong?
Reply
#10

pepsi Wrote:It would probably take my mind off the shit I'm going through now. So sure why not.


Yes, it would take your mind off of other stuff. You'd have to wear your belt a little lower so your hip would stay in place though.
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Yes, it would take your mind off of other stuff. You'd have to wear your belt a little lower so your hip would stay in place though.
dont worry I'm a pro it will stay in place guerrenteed.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#12

$100 says I've had a worse week than you.
Reply
#13

Devious Wrote:Why start another one of your ATTENTION THREADS and not say what's wrong?



waiting....
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:$100 says I've had a worse week than you.

Confusedcratch:


you said you didn't mind it quick Cry
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:$100 says I've had a worse week than you.
I doubt it....

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#16

My money's on PH.....just sayin

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

pepsi Wrote:I'm having a really bad week. *sigh*

:wave:
Reply
#18

So Pepsi who would you rather date,....Simon or Randy?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

ntype Wrote::wave:
I'm so stressed that I fell asleep watching it last night. I taped it last nite and watched it when I got back from work. I fell asleep halfway through and just watched the last act.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#20

Michman Wrote:So Pepsi who would you rather date,....Simon or Randy?
I want to date simon... Hes hot in that sexy brittish kinda way.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
07-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-20-2004, 06:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)