Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can someone get pepsi a dictionary plzzz??
#1

pepsi Wrote:dont worry I'm a pro it will stay in place guerrenteed.



???
Reply
#2

http://www.m-w.com/
Reply
#3

shut the fuck up devious. Cant you just fucken leave me alone for once.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

[Image: Oxford%20Dictionary%20of%20English.jpg]
Reply
#5

Devious Wrote:[Image: Oxford%20Dictionary%20of%20English.jpg]
Go get your fucken motorcycle and maybe you will get into an accident or something. I heard motorcycle accidents are pretty serious, but I'm not that lucky for something like that to happen.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by who
05-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Last Post by Dagger
03-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 01:49 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-30-2007, 02:37 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-11-2006, 08:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)