Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Seinfeld Last Night
#1

Guy was hilarious..

Mario Joyner opened up for him and he was very very funny also. His bit about cellphones made me laugh from opening to close.

Jerry was also money.... He made me laugh start to end. I also enjoyed the... you cajuns and crawfish... You guys eat anything that crawls up outta the swamp no matter how many legs it has...

and the always funny.... is it just me or does everyone elses kids look funny? Is his head sposed to be that big?


Very good show ... very very funny.
Reply
#2

cool! Glad you liked it dude
Reply
#3

told ya

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

He also did a Jihad E. Coyete joke that was $$$$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)