Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Satan(DPR) I have turned my attention to you.
#1

Get the jail button ready. No more fence-jumping for you.
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:Get the jail button ready. No more fence-jumping for you.
Can you please clarify this issue of "fence-jumping"?
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:Can you please clarify this issue of "fence-jumping"?


Kissing my butt at Chickenhead and being a tough guy at Ownster.
Reply
#4

MT, you sound kinda mad; it's all in good fun, what brought this on?
Reply
#5

ClamDigger Wrote:MT, you sound kinda mad; it's all in good fun, what brought this on?


Not mad at all. I just think it's funny how he acts like a tough guy there.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Not mad at all. I just think it's funny how he acts like a tough guy there.
he acts like a "tough guy"?
hmmm...
did he threaten to beat you up or something?
Reply
#7

You are a homo, I told you I act nice at CH because we have 0 members and when/if we ever get some new/differnt members I dont want to come off as being a dickhead. Are you getting it? But you can turn your attention to me all you want. Im ready for epoch smack.

Boderack4me
Reply
#8

I don't like the sound of this; Satan sounds pissed and normally he's a pussy cat
Reply
#9

ClamDigger Wrote:I don't like the sound of this; Satan sounds pissed and normally he's a pussy cat

FUCK YOU CUMTWAT!!!!

Im gonna fuck this place up so bad they will wish they would have layed down without resist. Im through fucking with these fat retards. BRING YOUR SHIT ERIC OF IT.
Reply
#10

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:FUCK YOU CUMTWAT!!!!

Im gonna fuck this place up so bad they will wish they would have layed down without resist. Im through fucking with these fat retards. BRING YOUR SHIT ERIC OF IT.


Does this mean I get to see your A Game Satan? :roll:
Reply
#11

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:FUCK YOU CUMTWAT!!!!

Im gonna fuck this place up so bad they will wish they would have layed down without resist. Im through fucking with these fat retards. BRING YOUR SHIT ERIC OF IT.


what the heck is this...did miss peepers pee on your bed or something?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

I think Satan is out of control
Reply
#13

I dont think he has anything to back it up.
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I dont think he has anything to back it up.

STFU you retarded piece of trash. You IT fucks think your so fucking EPOCH. YOU havent even seen EPOCH yet. Im gonna bend your fat asses over and fucking make you ALL my bitches. When Im done making you squeel, Im gonna degrade you with harsh language till you cry like the little bitch you've become.
Reply
#15

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:STFU you retarded piece of trash. You IT fucks think your so fucking EPOCH. YOU havent even seen EPOCH yet. Im gonna bend your fat asses over and fucking make you ALL my bitches. When Im done making you squeel, Im gonna degrade you with harsh language till you cry like the little bitch you've become.

Sure you will. Let me know when you get started.
Reply
#16

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:STFU you retarded piece of trash. You IT fucks think your so fucking EPOCH. YOU havent even seen EPOCH yet. Im gonna bend your fat asses over and fucking make you ALL my bitches. When Im done making you squeel, Im gonna degrade you with harsh language till you cry like the little bitch you've become.

That is so last week........
Reply
#17

Just what I fucking expected from you pussies. I kick your ass and you come back with the generic "Im still waiting", "was that the best you could do" or "that was so last week" comments. You all fucking suck.

Satan = 1
IT = 0
Reply
#18

:roll: x 1,000,000,000
Reply
#19

Dread Pirate Read Wrote:Just what I fucking expected from you pussies. I kick your ass and you come back with the generic "Im still waiting", "was that the best you could do" or "that was so last week" comments. You all fucking suck.

Satan = 1
IT = 0

is this my cue to start....what'd you say..."crying like a baby"? Why don't you untuck you scrotum from between your legs and stop trying to impress your fellow turd plunger buddies from Ownster.
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:is this my cue to start....what'd you say..."crying like a baby"? Why don't you untuck you scrotum from between your legs and stop trying to impress your fellow turd plunger buddies from Ownster.

Holy shit! Dude just got smoked my Bill!

RACK!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by squirt
05-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post by Sassy
05-24-2007, 08:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)