Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

What's your nic over @ UJ? Are there any posts we should read before assuming you're another cheap TF knock off?
Reply
#2

What makes you assume I posted at UJ? Actually it's the same... no split personality here. You?
Reply
#3

luckyduck Wrote:What makes you assume I posted at UJ? Actually it's the same... no split personality here. You?

I've had dozens of ID's at UJ. Dairy wasn't entertained by any.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-07-2006, 10:21 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Last Post by Michman
10-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
06-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-10-2005, 03:16 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
03-18-2005, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)