Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What all drugs have you done?
#1

It obvious to me that the major population of this board has experimented in some form of drug use at one time or another from the content of most of the posts. This prompts the question. What all drugs have you abused (including prescription) and how you like them???
Me: (not anymore though back in the day you idiot)

Alcohol- the answer to every problem. I simply love it. Just love it.
Pot- like cigarettes. couldn't go without getting right daily.
Hash- instant recliner
Mandrax- i was tripping over the little ripples in the sand at the beach. LITERALLY. Woke up the next day still fucked up all day again. Will it ever end??
Vicodin- hello my day is perfect and yours?? can i get that for you?? oh suuuurrre anytime i can be of assistance you know how i am. :lol:
Valium- anytime any place.
Crack- shit had me beating the carpet for pebbles. fuck off
Coke- (snort only) shit damn near killed me more than once. never again
LSD- Oh yeah
X- awesome drug if it didnt give you Parkinsons I would probably still be dropping them
Mushrooms- :lol:
Quaalude- i think they were good woke up the next day
Meth- (snort only) hate the shit couldn't sleep for 2 days
Oxycontin- Only a couple of times. snorted it. I liked the buzz
Opium (smoked it) tasted like sweet perfume smells damn nice high though


always wanted to try morphine but I fucking can't stand needles.
Reply
#2

WOW. I didn't know I was such a baby.
Reply
#3

Beaucephus Wrote:always wanted to try morphine but I fucking can't stand needles.

You don't HAVE to shoot it up.
Reply
#4

Alcohol
I'm drinking a coke right now.
one time i agreed to smoke some weed while i was drunk, but started pukking all over a buddies kitchen table before we even got started.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#5

booze. did whippits (sp?) at spring break in high school. that's it, I rarely even take pain pills when they're prescribed to me :boring:
Reply
#6

Alcohol
Smoked pot at Woodstock '99, didn't do anything
Took mushrooms once...fucked me up good.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

pot-daily
booze-not really a drinker, i'll have a beer on occaision and i like Grey Goose
shrooms-yeah, uh, yeah
LSD-see above
Special K-horse tranquilizer, snorted it, felt like my heart was gonna stop
X-crazy times, never again
Coke-had a few all night snort-o-thons back when i lived alone, i hate that shit with a passion
Valium-love it
Vicodin-love it
Xanex (Dog Bones)-used to eat these fuckers, drink, and then forget what i did the night before
Percocet-yummy, my favorite
Loritab-ate em', give me migraines now
Hairspray-huffed it one night when i didn't have any other drugs. very stupid

I no longer take pills unless prescribed, too addictive and too dangerous. My cousin is battling an oxycotin addiction right now.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Alcohol

Loretab
Perkiset
Oxycontin
Vicodin
Methadone
Morphine
Dalodid (sp?)
Valium
Xanax
Kolinipin
Halcion
Cough syrup

Pot

Coke
X
GHB
Special K
acid, liquid and paper
mushrooms

Uh, my favorite was pills. Benzos or Codeine. I went a little to far when I was younger. Now I just drink, smoke pot ocasionally, and pop the occasional pill.
Reply
#9

Vicodin
Loretab
Percocets
Oxycontin
Vicodin
Valium
Xanax
Ativan
Pot
Coke
mushrooms
Alcohol

*note some of these we're Rx's*

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

You people are fucked up.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

Wow. You guys are all hardcore. I drink. A lot. And I've smoked pot less than 20 times in my life. That's it. I'm too chicken to experiment. I've taken Xanex, but for actual anxiety (or to cure a hangover), but not for fun.
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Wow. You guys are all hardcore. I drink. A lot. And I've smoked pot less than 20 times in my life. That's it. I'm too chicken to experiment. I've taken Xanex, but for actual anxiety (or to cure a hangover), but not for fun.
hey! Huh

wanna get boozy?
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:hey! Huh

wanna get boozy?
Defintely in!
Reply
#14

PH Wrote:Vicodin
Methadone
Morphine
Dalodid (sp?)
Valium
Xanax


Are those drugs .... Huh

Damn no wonder my doc allways looked weird at me when I told him to write be a bunch of new prescriptions .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Beaucephus Wrote:It obvious to me that the major population of this board has experimented in some form of drug use at one time or another from the content of most of the posts. This prompts the question. What all drugs have you abused (including prescription) and how you like them???
Me: (not anymore though back in the day you idiot)

Alcohol- the answer to every problem. I simply love it. Just love it.
Pot- like cigarettes. couldn't go without getting right daily.
Hash- instant recliner
Mandrax- i was tripping over the little ripples in the sand at the beach. LITERALLY. Woke up the next day still fucked up all day again. Will it ever end??
Vicodin- hello my day is perfect and yours?? can i get that for you?? oh suuuurrre anytime i can be of assistance you know how i am. :lol:
Valium- anytime any place.
Crack- shit had me beating the carpet for pebbles. fuck off
Coke- (snort only) shit damn near killed me more than once. never again
LSD- Oh yeah
X- awesome drug if it didnt give you Parkinsons I would probably still be dropping them
Mushrooms- :lol:
Quaalude- i think they were good woke up the next day
Meth- (snort only) hate the shit couldn't sleep for 2 days
Oxycontin- Only a couple of times. snorted it. I liked the buzz
Opium (smoked it) tasted like sweet perfume smells damn nice high though


always wanted to try morphine but I fucking can't stand needles.
I see many similar things and can go into great detail with stories although most drugs make me tired.

We lost our best drug influence and best friend to Oxycotin which were prescribed. I believe he was on of the 1st to ever die from them.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#16

Pot-Almost every day
Beer-couple times a week,all weekend
Acid-twice, to crazy for me
Mushrooms-over 20 times in h.s. just not my thing anymore
Coke-dozen times,Overrated, I hate it now
Dick-Twice a week
Dust,once, the worst, couldnt sleep
Pills-alot who knows which ones,dont mess with it anymore really

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

snarg has been through them all, from a to zee
alcohol, cigs and coffee are all that survive after all is said and done

acid, shrooms, pot, coke, opium all had their "periods"
there is hardly any drug mentioned here that has not been sampled
not to mention various others that are not listed

where is lad when we need him??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:where is lad when we need him??
doing drugs?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

I feel like I'm surrounded by hippies......I drink regularly, used to smoke pot (prior to becoming a father) did shrooms once or twice. After getting beat up by my clothes in the floor of my closet I figured I should stick to weed.
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:I feel like I'm surrounded by hippies......I drink regularly, used to smoke pot (prior to becoming a father) did shrooms once or twice. After getting beat up by my clothes in the floor of my closet I figured I should stick to weed.


:loool:
somehow i can picture this
who do you want to play you in the movie, billybob??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-13-2005, 03:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)