Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Went To Target Last Night
#1

Tara Reid was in the checkout line in front of me. I started shooting the shit with her, and eventually I asked why she was in town.

She told me that she used to come up here to get fucked up while she was in college; turns out she likes the place, so she is house shopping in the area.

We laughed and she almost gave me her number. Then she left, and I completed my transaction.
Reply
#2

Did she tell you about the time that she asked me to slice off her nipple with a potato peeler, chew it up, and then graft it back on with JB Weld? The chic is crazy!

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

does she look better or worse in person?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:does she look better or worse in person?

I can't remember.
Reply
#5

did you touch her boob?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

You sure it wasn't Netboy Reid instead?
Reply
#7

did "she" have an adam's apple?
Reply
#8

Of all the times to have an xtra TF shirt to give away, you blew your chance.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)