Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was ClayRock at UJ...
#1

...registering a different nic over here makes you a fucking pussy. that is all.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

:loool: Whatever you say.... *cough* whiner *cough*

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

asshat Wrote::loool: Whatever you say.... *cough* whiner *cough*

says the guy who didn't want to have his rep tarnished at UJ because he posts here.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

:wub:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:...registering a different nic over here makes you a fucking pussy. that is all.

Why so? Is there some unwritten rule that one must register the same nic at every message board they post on? If that's the case then a LOT of us are going to E-jail. ooooooooooooo.
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:says the guy who didn't want to have his rep tarnished at UJ because he posts here.
uh huh. exactly. :roll:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Why so? Is there some unwritten rule that one must register the same nic at every message board they post on? If that's the case then a LOT of us are going to E-jail. ooooooooooooo.

who are you afraid of?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:who are you afraid of?

As a kid Lex Luther used to scare me. Kinda still does, 'specially in Hoosiers.
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:As a kid Lex Luther used to scare me. Kinda still does, 'specially in Hoosiers.
RaCk the Hoosier movie.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Clayrock!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Bill
11-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Clayrock
PurpleHaze
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post by fem
12-07-2004, 07:56 PM
ClayRock!!!
VitaminE
Last Post by ClayRock
11-18-2004, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)