Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Damn Yankees
#1

High Enough?? That's it, I'm selling my Altec Lansing sub and speakers for the computer!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

Nugent lives here In Michigan....has an awesome hunting shop....go there frequently

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:Nugent lives here In Michigan....has an awesome hunting shop....go there frequently

:fuckYou:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:Nugent lives here In Michigan....has an awesome hunting shop....go there frequently
Are you trying to sound butch?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Last Post by Sassy
08-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)