Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever Whack off after eating Fried Chicken?
#1

That shit works! Plus you've got something for the prostate.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:That shit works! Plus you've got something for the prostate.


Original or Extra Chripy?
Reply
#3

WTF is Chripy?

Looks like chirpy!
Reply
#4

VitaminE Wrote:WTF is Chripy?

Looks like chirpy!
Ah, leave him alone. That downs syndrome is a bitch when your trying to type, I hear.
Reply
#5

WAR extra chromies!
Reply
#6

fluck the both of you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Whack jobs
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-08-2008, 05:01 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)