Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm turning sig's back off now...
#1

they suck pretty much

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Cry

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

You realize your sig still says Im your basketball mentor?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:You realize your sig still says Im your basketball mentor?

yes i do...a bet is a bet

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Hey did you two jerkoffs see Gerald Green's dunk?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:Hey did you two jerkoffs see Gerald Green's dunk?

yeah, nice but the dude he dunked on was no Ben Wallace.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

I didnt,were at?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27617

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27617

Yowzers.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)