Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is turning into a tiresome thingy ....
#1

Just got back from the ER ....


Blood Clot in my leg .....

More meds and shit.
Ultrasound and more news tomorrow.

Confusedigh:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

sounds like your fat leg needs to cut back on salt. salt is the new cholesterol FTR.
Reply
#3

Yikes! That sounds gnarly. Feel better soon!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#4

Geez. Godspeed, honcho.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

UnderWhelmed Wrote:sounds like your fat leg needs to cut back on salt. salt is the new cholesterol FTR.

He just had surgery on his knee, this is a side effect of the procedure I'm guessing.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#6

Major suckage.
Reply
#7

squirt Wrote:Major suckage.

mich doesn't respond to call outs.
Reply
#8

Poor Lee!
Reply
#9

He's still got me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:He's still got me.

This alone should be enough to pull him through.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#11

JCW Wrote:He just had surgery on his knee, this is a side effect of the procedure I'm guessing.

Yeah it is ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

So Leeman, what did you do to abuse your knees so badly or is a congenital thing?

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#13

squirt Wrote:Major suckage.

What are you doing here again?

T's & P's Lee.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#14

Father Juan Wrote:So Leeman, what did you do to abuse your knees so badly or is a congenital thing?

Been going with Ankylosing Spondylitis since I was around 20 and not started getting it treated until last year...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
New Portal Thingy
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Last Post by Devious
02-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Last Post by quint
12-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Last Post by Charon
11-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Csi thingy
Velvet
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
05-22-2004, 06:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)