Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Going To Start Using The Metric System
#1

My 18 centimeter cack sounds pretty impressive, no?
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:My 18 centimeter cack sounds pretty impressive, no?

it's in the norm ask clay he's sure got figures about that.
Reply
#3

The sheep will surely be thrilled
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:it's in the norm ask clay he's sure got figures about that.

Please swallow 3 cubic decaliters of horse piss for trying to ruin my high.
Reply
#5

I like it. I can say "I ran 5 kilometers in 30 minutes." I can't run 5 miles. Plus, it's funner when you drive a car. Psychologically, it feels faster.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Please swallow 3 cubic decaliters of horse piss for trying to ruin my high.

Nice work retard!
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:I like it. I can say "I ran 5 kilometers in 30 minutes." I can't run 5 miles. Plus, it's funner when you drive a car. Psychologically, it feels faster.

Clay says when he sucks cock in a car with a metric spedometer, he feels gayer. Isn't that wierd?
Reply
#8

VitaminE Wrote:Nice work retard!

I'm still laughing on that, that TF is $$$ sometimes.
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:Nice work retard!

This shit is more difficult than I had anticipated.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:This shit is more difficult than I had anticipated.

rack !
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:This shit is more difficult than I had anticipated.
You still move your bowels in your pants. Why would you have thought.....
Reply
#12

And in erect mode .....?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Tom please update us on your progress.
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:Tom please update us on your progress.

Like BIRD33's parents, I gave up a long time ago.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-16-2008, 01:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)