Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who's driving the suzy troll
#1

....
Reply
#2

That's actually her.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

me?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:That's actually her.


no
Reply
#5

bdic Wrote:no
OK. Thanks.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

Question.....


WGAF?
Reply
#7

bdic Wrote:no
no really, it is her.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:Question.....


WGAF?

Stop it...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:Stop it...


GFY...


Seriously
Reply
#10

bdic Wrote:no

Yes. It's no troll job. Lee gave her the nic.
Reply
#11

yup it's her
Reply
#12

Beaucephus Wrote:Yes. It's no troll job. Lee gave her the nic.


no
Reply
#13

It's Suzy 100%
Reply
#14

bdic Wrote:no

I'm been fighting telling you this but I'm in love with you.
Reply
#15

cannonman Wrote:It's Suzy 100%


It really is her...and she's my new bestest friend...swear

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Beaucephus Wrote:I'm been fighting telling you this but I'm in love with you.


Your lack of coherence is.......intoxicating
Reply
#17

bdic Wrote:Your lack of coherence is.......intoxicating

So you love me too then.
Reply
#18

Beaucephus Wrote:So you love me too then.


No. But I sure would buttfuck you in the mouth.
Reply
#19

bdic Wrote:No. But I sure would buttfuck you in the mouth.

I love you.
Reply
#20

bdic Wrote:No. But I sure would buttfuck you in the mouth.

it never gets old
no question who is running the bdic trool

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post by who
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post by dodsno
08-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Last Post by phantom
06-30-2010, 03:27 AM
Suzy
VitaminE
Last Post by Blondie
03-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)