Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rejected IT tshirt ideas
#1

1. Tom Foolerys's original avatar with the wording " special olympics 5th place runner up"

2. InsaneTrain......it's like a roomfull of monkeys fucking footballs.

3.Flumper Barflusterbutt ....not just for 6 year olds.
4. InsaneTrain......funnier than a room full of retards eating chicken wings.

****All tshirt ideas are in jest and no intended to offend handicapped people (they are smarter than most of us) Wink
Reply
#2

dodgeit99 Wrote:2. InsaneTrain......it's like a roomfull of monkeys fucking footballs.


:lool:
Reply
#3

haha nice.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote::lool:

2nd the monkeys fucking footballs idea, bitches.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:2nd the monkeys fucking footballs idea, bitches.

It really goes with ntypes thread today.
Reply
#6

dodgeit99 Wrote:It really goes with ntypes thread today.

that started everything
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:that started everything
So I'm to blame for this......fuck.....I was never here.
Reply
#8

dodgeit99 Wrote:So I'm to blame for this......fuck.....I was never here.

you were factor 0 of the monkey spam infection. Usually factor 0 get killed or freezed to near almost absolute zero for study purposes.
Reply
#9

dodgeit99 Wrote:1. Tom Foolerys's original avatar with the wording " special olympics 5th place runner up"

2. InsaneTrain......it's like a roomfull of monkeys fucking footballs.

3.Flumper Barflusterbutt ....not just for 6 year olds.
4. InsaneTrain......funnier than a room full of retards eating chicken wings.

****All tshirt ideas are in jest and no intended to offend handicapped people (they are smarter than most of us) Wink
There's no Antipop here. Wink
Reply
#10

i 3rd InsaneTrain......it's like a roomfull of monkeys fucking footballs.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#11

Why don't you assholes buy "I <3 SporK" T-Shirts instead? They don't come with a fancy saying or anything, but at least you'll be trendy.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#12

this thread had possibilities.
Reply
#13

Cameltoe280 Wrote:this thread had possibilities.

It did. It fell to the wayside....lets let it go die peacefully.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-16-2007, 08:45 PM
design ideas
ntype
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-29-2006, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)