Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hated the mall last night
#1

but guess whose pic I found!!!

[Image: close6.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter Wrote:but guess whose pic I found!!!

[Image: close6.jpg]

and that is?
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:but guess whose pic I found!!!

[Image: close6.jpg]

I don't want to kill your entousiasm here my friend but I may need a few subtitles or hints (who is this ? why do we care ? why do we should care?)

well.
Reply
#4

You all would care VERY MUCH, and so would she if she knew this was out here. :ph34r:
But you don't need to post or follow it, if you don't like drama.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You all would care VERY MUCH, and so would she if she knew this was out here. :ph34r:
But you don't need to post or follow it, if you don't like drama.

I have my little idea on who is this person; however checking the website I saw that she's quite friend with bikers (the tatooed versions).
Reply
#6

Is it Mrs Claus?
Reply
#7

Is it Monica's Mom?
Reply
#8

Does she play the Polish Sausage?
Reply
#9

Can she rymhe a word with Purple?
Reply
#10

Is she left throated?
Reply
#11

rack left throated!!!

yeah, I don't know who it is either. Sad

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#12

Does she snorkel in the toilet?
Reply
#13

does she lives in Wisconsin ?
Reply
#14

Did Mark Chumura visit her prom?
Reply
#15

VitaminE Wrote:Did Mark Chumura visit her daughter's prom?
Probably...go BC

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Is that Velvet?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)