Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I should be considered for admin status
#1

so i can ban fucking TomFoolery for banning me at his UJ outcasts site. fuck him...he sucks

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

he banned you? That's never been done before :roll:

When they let you back in call him Beau Lite
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:so i can ban fucking TomFoolery for banning me at his UJ outcasts site. fuck him...he sucks
[Image: grenouille%20ahah.jpg]
ahah
Reply
#4

bump...lets consider making this happen...let me ban him then you can take my priveys away

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

hey fuckin bump...seriously

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

bump for lee
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:hey fuckin bump...seriously

shut up you whinny bitch.
Reply
#8

Ntype Wrote:shut up you whinny bitch.

:| RACK!
Reply
#9

we are talking about it now in the lounge
hold on, we'll be right back with an answer

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:we are talking about it now in the lounge
hold on, we'll be right back with an answer

now that shit was funny!

:lool:
Reply
#11

thanks, toeman
i will R-kive it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

bump
Reply
#13

'sup tommy?
much ado in ny for lb

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:'sup tommy?
much ado in ny for lb

Not too much, just taking a break from InsaneJunk.netcom (that's the codename of the forum I created yesterday).

I don't think I have to ask your opinion on LB. Your thoughts on this season's outcome?


P.S. You know what would be funny? If you guys banned Clay from this palce for starting this shit thread.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:Not too much, just taking a break from InsaneJunk.netcom (that's the codename of the forum I created yesterday).

I don't think I have to ask your opinion on LB. Your thoughts on this season's outcome?


P.S. You know what would be funny? If you guys banned Clay from this palce for starting this shit thread.
We need a : shitdistuber: slimie.
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote:we are talking about it now in the lounge
hold on, we'll be right back with an answer

:loool: Kaboom.. RACk..












B.................................ump

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

snarg Wrote:we are talking about it now in the lounge
hold on, we'll be right back with an answer

:loool: Kaboom.. RACk..









Bump










B.................................ump

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:we are talking about it now in the lounge
hold on, we'll be right back with an answer

:loool: Kaboom.. RACk..



















B.................................ump

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:Not too much, just taking a break from InsaneJunk.netcom (that's the codename of the forum I created yesterday).

I don't think I have to ask your opinion on LB. Your thoughts on this season's outcome?


P.S. You know what would be funny? If you guys banned Clay from this palce for starting this shit thread.

knicks will win a few more games
the big question is whether brown can get marbury to raise his game like chauncey did
larry says he will play the rookies if they earn the minutes

can you set me up with an acct at your palce?
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

Bunt
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Last Post by who
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)