Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Admin.......
#1

........you should get rid of half of your "sub-fourms"







they are nothing butt cludder (sp).








Thanks
Reply
#2

You are a butt cludder. Go!
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You are a butt cludder. Go!
'bout I cludder yer butt?











Or BIRD33's.......eitherway
Reply
#4

Dear rekcufssa,

You should get out of the house more and explore.

Sin,
Admin.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

rekcufssa Wrote:'bout I cludder yer butt?











Or BIRD33's.......eitherway


Bird will be more receptive. Just sayin'.
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Dear rekcufssa,

You should get out of the house more and explore.

Sin,
Admin.
negro please.........answer the question. Thanks
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bird will be more receptive. Just sayin'.
I'm finding that out.......he's loose
Reply
#8

I don't do the subforums. Never have. I'll probably lose the smackoff because I'll forget to visit the smack forum.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't do the subforums. Never have. I'll probably lose the smackoff because I'll forget to visit the smack forum.
you're not missing much, only the trolls use sub-fourms.











please delete any sub-fourm that hasn't seen action for 3 months, thanks
Reply
#10

rekcufssa Wrote:you're not missing much, only the trolls use sub-fourms.











please delete any sub-fourm that hasn't seen action for 3 months, thanks


I agree....there are a few that have lived past their time.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Sub forums are gax!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:Sub forums are gax!

"gax" is ghey.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Sub forums are gax!


you should visit one every now and then.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

start here:


TV Shows.....
Discuss all you want about your fav. TV shows/programs .....

Tripping the Rift season one...
by midkiff
10-27-2005 04:45 PM Go to last post
46 350

Cartoons and art.
Here you can post your selfproduced / edited comics and art.

Chopped Focus ST
by Spyker
01-09-2006 02:57 PM Go to last post
Reply
#15

:lool: This thread has a four star rating?
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: This thread has a four star rating?
told ya, I'm straight cash beyotch
Reply
#17

these can go next:

Fantasy
Here you can rant about your achievments in fantasy sports.

$10 Fantasy Football League..
by Anhil8tor
06-12-2006 01:44 PM Go to last post
17 58

Football
All and nothing about Fotball.

NFL Draft Grades
by quint
05-10-2006 03:19 AM Go to last post
207 991

General Sports
Here we talk about anything sports related....

Post Niners Hire McCarthy As...
by Anhil8tor
05-25-2006 06:01 PM Go to last post
Reply
#18

Dood are you kidding me, its the Stanley Cup finals, no posts since April...

kill this fourm:

Ice Hockey
Well all you can write/read about Hockey.

Hockey Sucks ass
by boosh
04-30-2006 08:20 AM

and if you're a hockey fan or if you live in canookia, kill yourself. Thanks
Reply
#19

Flumper, please drop by blows and make some suggestions to The Freak about which forums should stay and which should go. He's got some real losers there.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumper, please drop by blows and make some suggestions to The Freak about which forums should stay and which should go. He's got some real losers there.
Nah. Besides Freak hates me now because I laffed at him when he scolded me for "recruiting" for MT's smackdown.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)