Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

is not the only food that does not digest well. Last night I was sitting in the Lay-Z-Boy chillin' & checking out some tv. I kinda got a little hungry, so I opened the fridge & saw a jar of pickles. I was starving, so I proceeded to eat 5 of them. Well, today comes around without much fanfare, when all of a sudden I feel a massive shit of epic proportions coming on. I run upstairs so the wife doesn't hear my ass explode like fucking Hiroshima. When all is said and done, I grab the toilet paper and wipe my ass. i felt something kinda solid, so I pulled it out, and there was a chunk of a pickle.

End of story
Reply
#2

[Image: shock.jpg]
Reply
#3

Rack!

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#4

And did I mention my stool was a green color. Last time that happened was when I drank green milk. (When The Hulk was popular last year, Nestle' made that green powder!)
Reply
#5

Having the missus hear your bodily functions keeps a relationship real.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

This thread had a lot of potential, so I'm bumping it for you fuckers to try again
Reply
#7

You should chew the pickle not deep throat it and swallow it whole....
Reply
#8

Your digestive system is inadequete. I would be concerned.
Reply
#9

We had pizza last night, black olives do the same thing.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#10

Jdub Wrote:We had pizza last night, black olives do the same thing.


Chew buddy, Chew!
Reply
#11

Jdub Wrote:is not the only food that does not digest well. Last night I was sitting in the Lay-Z-Boy chillin' & checking out some tv. I kinda got a little hungry, so I opened the fridge & saw a jar of pickles. I was starving, so I proceeded to eat 5 of them. Well, today comes around without much fanfare, when all of a sudden I feel a massive shit of epic proportions coming on. I run upstairs so the wife doesn't hear my ass explode like fucking Hiroshima. When all is said and done, I grab the toilet paper and wipe my ass. i felt something kinda solid, so I pulled it out, and there was a chunk of a pickle.

End of story

Did you eat it again? See if maybe you could digest it on the second try?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
02-06-2009, 04:53 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-27-2005, 10:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)