Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I deleted Toms Forum.
#1

Sorry, it's over.
Reply
#2

It was good while it lasted.
Reply
#3

tom had a forum?
Reply
#4

Blondie Wrote:It was good for the first 2 days.

50
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:50


No shit...agreed.
Reply
#6

:rip:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Funniest goddamn thing I have seen in a long time. Rack your fucking ass MT. :loool:
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Funniest goddamn thing I have seen in a long time. Rack your fucking ass MT. :loool:


I see a few hangers on are still waiting for it to open back up!
Reply
#9

I was waiting for damnit to post again. I banned him right before you deleted the board. he finally logged back in.

I'm out. Good shit.
Reply
#10

check the "newsflash"
Reply
#11

I just cried for 10 minutes about it. I'm going to go drink my sorrows away.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#12

Newest Member: tyrionxavier

Perfect timing.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Newest Member: tyrionxavier

Perfect timing.


I banned him before deleting it!
Reply
#14

And now I have been banned too!
Reply
#15

board back online
Reply
#16

Ntype Wrote:board back online


You are going against Tom's wishes.
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:You are going against Tom's wishes.

ooh. anyway with the tons of moderators out there it would have been back online (maybe a little bit later than I've done)
Reply
#18

Ntype Wrote:ooh. anyway with the tons of moderators out there it would have been back online (maybe a little bit later than I've done)


Well, unban me then if it's going back up.
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:Well, unban me then if it's going back up.

so you want the butter and the butter's money
Reply
#20

Ntype Wrote:so you want the butter and the butter's money


Hey dood, I did what the owner of the board wanted. Who am I not to follow orders?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)