Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I solemly promise to give it up to TomFoolery when we next meet
#1

ok?
Reply
#2

This is really weird, because my name isn't TomFoolery.

I'm confused.
Reply
#3

Watch her, she tore my heart out and stepped on it in front of my Mother.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ok?

nothing can stop you. That's fascinating.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is really weird, because my name isn't TomFoolery.

I'm confused.


Wait!






















Did I say TomFoolery?
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:ok?

Am I suprised? Confusedcratch:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Sw33t.






Michman Wrote:Am I surprised?

Nope.
Reply
#8

what a fukkin shitty theard

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#9

lad Wrote:what a fukkin shitty theard
Your av is hot.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Your av is hot.


That is Mel. I miss her.
Reply
#11

I miss her too. She has some huge tits. I would like to touch them.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:I miss her too. She has some huge tits. I would like to touch them.


She was from Freakhole.
Reply
#13

Looks gay.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#14

Jimmy Wrote:Looks gay.


Blasphemy!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-21-2009, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-22-2009, 11:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)