Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How to meet womens
#1

[vbtube]I66aySW4le8[/vbtube]

hillarious. from snuff box

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

i laughed

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

lol
Reply
#4

this guy is awesome.
Reply
#5

debonair
Reply
#6

Thats how I do it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

how did I know that.. lol charming
Reply
#8

fuck off....whiskey
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:i laughed

you laughed at what? the video? or the.... How to meet "womens" thing? LOL I so cant believe you or anyone else wasn't all over it.... lol ... :fuckYou:
Reply
#10

I laughed at the video you fucking idiot

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

whats the matter mr.wool me a sweater??? beet you to the punch?? not liken it??? LOL

there!! I gave you one.... LOL did you catch it yet?
Reply
#12

oldielox Wrote:you laughed at what? the video? or the.... How to meet "womens" thing? LOL I so cant believe you or anyone else wasn't all over it.... lol ... :fuckYou:

the video is hillarious...mmh what wrong with my thread title ?

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#13

oldielox Wrote:whats the matter mr.wool me a sweater??? beet you to the punch?? not liken it??? LOL

there!! I gave you one.... LOL did you catch it yet?
what the hell are you talking about?

you don't make any sense, no one likes you. go away.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

Jesse Antartica Wrote:the video is hillarious...mmh what wrong with my thread title ?

She hasn't yet figured out that you're a dirty foreigner .

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:what the hell are you talking about?

you don't make any sense, no one likes you. go away.

Come on now Wooly, she got you that time.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Pineschic- 1

Wooley- 0

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

sorry fellas...I'll go "wool myself a sweater" in defeat.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

[quote=oldielox]whats the matter mr.wool me a sweater??? beet you to the punch?? not liken it??? LOL

there!! I gave you one.... LOL did you catch it yet?[/QUOTE]

I was ragging on you cuz you didnt catch the miss spelled word in the title of this thread... and I was expecting you to correct "whats the matter mr.wool me a sweater??? beet you to the punch??"

but evidently you didnt catch on. lol It's ok, we all have our days. lol
Reply
#19

Abort! Abort!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Oh snap!

log out Wooley its over for you here.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sparks
03-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-29-2008, 09:03 PM
Last Post by who
12-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-10-2007, 05:05 AM
Last Post by Bill
04-13-2006, 07:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)