Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Software programmer here
#1

He's a little asian dude. Which is cool with me. His first name is TANG. I couldn't control my laffter.
Reply
#2

IS HIS REAL NAME FrEaK?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

fukking caps lock

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

ahaha
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:He's a little asian dude. Which is cool with me. His first name is TANG. I couldn't control my laffter.

If he does wrong you could say "Woo Tang, that's not how we do it here."
Reply
#6

I cann't stop thinking about the poser mobile commercials now.....thanks leo.
Reply
#7

no there's the joke to do :

"TANG A LOT !"

:d
Reply
#8

I'mthinking of Bob & Tom
Reply
#9

Jdub Wrote:I'm thinking of Neil & Bob

fixed
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by quint
02-06-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Interesting software
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
03-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-25-2005, 06:27 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-10-2005, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)