Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Red Cross
#1

I'm not sure I trust the Red Cross to get my money to the right people in LA, remember the 9/11 thing
Reply
#2

8 said if you send money to him he will deliver it to people who really need it....seriously.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:8 said if you send money to him he will deliver it to people who really need it....seriously.

at this point 8's gonna need an armored ice cream truck to even get there...
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:8 said if you send money to him he will deliver it to people who really need it....seriously.
He'll take them 26 cents in his new powerboat!! :loool:

Kidding, might just have to do that then.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
04-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
07-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-13-2004, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)