Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do You Cross You Legs When You're Sitting?
#1

and if so...do you rest your foot on your knew, or crossing your legs and rest knee to knee?

It used to hurt my nuts when I crossed my legs knee to knee, but now i can't help but sit this way. discuss.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I can't sit knee to knee. Impossible for me, thanks.
I do the ankle on the knee. Lets the boys hang loose.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Guys who cross their legs, knee to knee, look ridiculous. Just for confirmation, please take a pic you yourself doing this and PM it to me.
Reply
#4

Ball Handler Wrote:I can't sit knee to knee. Impossible for me, thanks.
I do the ankle on the knee. Lets the boys hang loose.

I used to do the same, now its too uncomfortable and takes too much effort to keep my foot resting up there.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

knee to knee hurts to much, but picking my nose make it all better.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:I used to do the same, now its too uncomfortable and takes too much effort to keep my foot resting up there.
It is well documented in the gay community that repetitive anal sex causes the lower extremeties to no longer function so that one leg can be comfortably rested ankle to knee with the other.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

this thread is wrong on so many levels........who the fuck besides chicks and homos sit with their legs crossed?
Reply
#8

I crossed my legs whilst on the toilet once. Don't try this at home.
I pissed on my leg and on the floor.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Ball Handler Wrote:I crossed my legs whilst on the toilet once. Don't try this at home.
I pissed on my leg and on the floor.
:loool: RACK
Reply
#10

can we delete this thread?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

I no longer cross my legs any which way after rading this thread !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#12

As a kid I could do the yoga lotus thing, y'all remember that shit? Not anymore. I can still put my big to in my mouth, I just choose not to.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Last Post by Devious
04-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Bill
04-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)