Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So last night I played...
#1

all nice and picked Mrs Bill up some flowers on the way home....My penis was trying to get some attention. but the bitch did nothing but nag me all evening about shit I needed to be doing on the addition. She ask me a question, not understand the answer then get pissy when I had to explain shit to her in simple mind terms. I went from wanting to nail her to wanting to beat her skull in with a hammer in about 2 hours......looks like this is going to be a good week.
Reply
#2

Sounds as though your penis may have found the red door anyways.
Reply
#3

I woke up my husband up at 2am because I was horny. Needless to say he went to work happy Tongue

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:Sounds as though your penis may have found the red door, anyways.

I'm hoping to get her drunk at a ball game tonight and at least get some road head on the waay home.
Reply
#5

suzy Wrote:I woke up my husband up at 2am because I was horny. Needless to say he went to work happy Tongue

you suck......no pun intended.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:you suck......no pun intended.
Yup, I sure did lastnight.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#7

suzy Wrote:Yup, I sure did lastnight.

:mellow:

You here that? That's the sound of a penis crying.
Reply
#8

:ph_tom: :lool:
Bill Wrote::mellow:

You here that? That's the sound of a penis crying.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote::mellow:

You here that? That's the sound of a penis crying.
Aww. poor hillbilly can't get any.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

you know that's the good part to being married....you know your dry spells will end within a week....
Reply
#11

Marriage is a great thing.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#12

i serviced myself in the shower last night while the woman was doing homework. i love myself, and suave coconut conditioner.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:Sounds as though your penis may have found the red door anyways.

suggesting Aunt Flo came to visit....><

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:suggesting Aunt Flo came to visit....><
What are you upset about? You have a break from Aunt Flo. Wink
Reply
#15

Why all the talk about cunt ketchup?
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:Why all the talk about cunt ketchup?
Sorry, we'll get back to dick talk. Wink
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Sorry, we'll get back to dick talk. Wink

Have to huged your penis today?
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:Have to huged your penis today?
I try to huge the penis every day.
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:I try to huge the penis every day.

try? there is no try...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)