Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunday palns!
#1

I am about to get started hanging peg board in my garage. Due to the fact that I will be turning my shed into a "play room" I need some where to hang all my tools. That will be my garage.

I have had 3 steaks mareEnateing (sp?) since monday and they appear to be ready for cooking. I'll then cook those steaks and watch football all day long while drinking copious amounts of beer.
Reply
#2

That's a fine day, 8!

I will be getting started on my Halloween decorations. It's a major event around here.

On Halloween night I will hold on epoch party--much along the lines of a bunch of ITers getting together to par-tay. Fun and crazy!
Reply
#3

Cleaning, and more cleaning. Sad

I really wanted to go to the movies today and see 40 Year Old Virgin, but we'll see if I actually feel like getting out and going.

ps. BEW, a halloween party sounds like fun. Smile
Reply
#4

PurpleHaze Wrote:Cleaning, and more cleaning. Sad

I really wanted to go to the movies today and see 40 Year Old Virgin, but we'll see if I actually feel like getting out and going.

ps. BEW, a halloween party sounds like fun. Smile


You're invited.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You're invited.
Thanks.

I miss being able to go to parties and stuff. *sigh*
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:Thanks.

I miss being able to go to parties and stuff. *sigh*
You just wait, PH. When your kids are 10 and 8(?) and you start having tons of freedom, I'll be pregnant and old and tired, and then you can tell me why you're glad you had your kids young Wink
Reply
#7

My Sunday - recovering from (awful) hangover. :$ Un-WAR drinking games.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:You just wait, PH. When your kids are 10 and 8(?) and you start having tons of freedom, I'll be pregnant and old and tired, and then you can tell me why you're glad you had your kids young Wink


:lol2:
Reply
#9

I'm not hung over at all. I dunno why. Last night somebody around here killed a whole bottle of chardonnay all by herself.

I can't imagine who.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm not hung over at all. I dunno why. Last night somebody around here killed a whole bottle of chardonnay all by herself.

I can't imagine who.
You should have tried to take advantage of her Wink
Reply
#11

Couch, football.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
01-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-07-2010, 06:42 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post by littlelolly
12-24-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Is Sunday
Banana
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)