Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'll be making phone calls during the hurricane if I can dial out
#1

PM me your number if you'd like a call saturday

PS: also send times not to call....
Reply
#2

**MT is pming....... it could be me**
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:**MT is pming....... it could be me**


Sorry dood. I won't be in an area for phone calls this weekend. I do wish you goodluck though.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry dood. I won't be in an area for phone calls this weekend. I do wish you goodluck though.

Hawkeye game?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Hawkeye game?


Nope. I'm going to visit my mommy and go ATVing. Cyclones are on ESPN2 Friday night.
Reply
#6

8 stay safe mate, if you need anything just ask

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#7

I have to ask....
Are ya ready to move outta louisiana yet?
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I have to ask....
Are ya ready to move outta louisiana yet?

1/8st. dude, louisiana isnt the only state with understaffed glory holes. there's plenty of that kind of work here in ny.
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:1/8st. dude, louisiana isnt the only state with understaffed glory holes. there's plenty of that kind of work here in ny.


Nice!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 07:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)