Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mi-nor-threat
#1

Remember this?

minorthreat Wrote:I will not:
delete threads
ban members
change threads


I will:
do my best for the board

register trolls without e-mail addresses.

The time is now. Demand Leeman for my representation.


Thanks

Lets make this happen...
Reply
#2

This is his kickball night. He won't be in till late.
Reply
#3

:lool:

kickball.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote::lool:

kickball.

that shit looks fun, don't talk shit .... its just like softball, you get really drunk before hand.
Reply
#5

Kickball was canceled. I am getting a cold. PM coming to clay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-28-2005, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Charon
01-25-2005, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)