Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Miniature threat .... in here ...
#1

Sup dawg??


Get the ass clown Bdic in here will ya...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I don't know where he is or what name he is using anymore. I think he has moved on.
Reply
#3

Like you moved on from me to that other guy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Like you moved on from me to that other guy?

That will never happen.
Reply
#5

I happen to know first hand, there's nothing "miniature" about it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#6

Blondie Wrote:I happen to know first hand, there's nothing "miniature" about it.

No you don't.
Reply
#7

secrets don't make friends, minorthreat!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:secrets don't make friends, minorthreat!

No secrets here, friend.
Reply
#9

Its no secret MT's sending out cock pics.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Its no secret MT's sending out cock pics.

Bout time someone on this board did!

Of course, my PM box is still empty. :|

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#11

JCW Wrote:Bout time someone on this board did!

Of course, my PM box is still empty. :|
I sent it.
Reply
#12

[Image: verne-troyer-mini-me-austin-powers-flipp...e-bird.jpg]
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:I sent it.

And yet, my box still feels empty.

Wink

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#14

JCW Wrote:And yet, my box still feels empty.

Wink

Some boxes are harder to fill.

[Image: mailbox.jpg]
Reply
#15

phantom Wrote:Some boxes are harder to fill.

[Image: 165322130qCioht_ph.jpg]

better retire now dude, this is the best post you'll ever have.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:better retire now dude, this is the best post you'll ever have.

I've been hilarious all weekend.
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:better retire now dude, this is the best post you'll ever have.

You, hush.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#18

A picture of a large mail box.Its off the hook in here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:better retire now dude, this is the best post you'll ever have.

Run with this phantom, it's the nicest post you'll ever get from him.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:Run with this phantom, it's the nicest post you'll ever get from him.


So far it's the only nice post from him.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-28-2005, 02:27 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
09-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Last Post by snarg
02-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
02-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Charon
01-25-2005, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)