Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I saved Trevor Pryce from a speeding ticket a few hours ago
#1

I was driving back from lunch with my coworkers when I remembered that we are probably coming up on a speed trap(once in a while at the end of the month the sneaky fukkers set one up near work). I have this new BMW 7 series on my tail, and we are both doing about 50 on a 35. I pretty much slam on my brakes to get down to 35 before the cop can clock us. We drive by 3 hidden motorcyle cops about half mile down. The guy passes me on the left after the road widdened to two lanes. Coworkers notice dude is wearing a Broncos jersey. I pull up next to him at a stoplight, and low and behold, it was #93, Trevor Pryce, Monday Night Football's horse trailer award winner.

We showed him our boobs, and drove off. He laffed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/t.../pryce.jpg
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/21/212208.jpg
http://www.bmwusa.com/NR/rdonlyres/8FC45...676_09.jpg

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Fuck the Broncos.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Dood wears his jersey on the off day? WTF?
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Dood wears his jersey on the off day? WTF?

where were trent green and the other guys at?

... BTW most people stock up tit pics in their PB account.. and you have broncos??? WTF? You should be the guy getting his account banned.
Reply
#5

This failed to impress me. Now if you had told me that you bent over and took the full lenght of his 24" cack, then I would be impressed.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Dood wears his jersey on the off day? WTF?
Today wasn't an off day, he probably went out to lunch or sumtin'. Broncos Headquarters is down the block from work. I see Broncos driving all the time since I started my new job.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:where were trent green and the other guys at?

... BTW most people stock up tit pics in their PB account.. and you have broncos??? WTF? You should be the guy getting his account banned.
Who's Trent green?

I had to add these pics to my pb account for dramatic effect.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Last Post by Sassy
05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
11-10-2005, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)