Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Threaded Mode
Played around with photoshop...
ntype
Unregistered
#1
09-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Reply
Sneezy
Unregistered
#2
10-01-2005, 12:00 AM
cool effects dude
Reply
ntype
Unregistered
#3
10-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Sneezy Wrote:
cool effects dude
yeah I took the quick path for the background.
Reply
ntype
Unregistered
#4
10-01-2005, 12:27 AM
bah.
Reply
PurpleHaze
Unregistered
#5
10-01-2005, 12:40 AM
I like the purple!
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
I didn't know Michael Jordan played golf.
Flumper Barflusterbutt
9
2,204
Last Post
by
quint
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Last night I played Tecmo Super Bowl...
Anhil8tor
11
1,714
Last Post
by
BIRD33
10-17-2008, 06:59 PM
Photoshop.
leeman
4
1,153
Last Post
by
Sparks
03-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Gotta love photoshop ...
leeman
2
910
Last Post
by ntype
10-01-2007, 10:55 PM
I just played poker for 10 hours...
SporK
20
2,431
Last Post
by
Paddy
07-29-2007, 03:45 PM
I played with
Banana
10
1,393
Last Post
by
Jimmy
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Photoshop help needed...
Anhil8tor
9
1,409
Last Post
by ntype
09-22-2006, 12:49 AM
Photoshop, of course
Dr. Lecter
2
845
Last Post
by ntype
05-24-2006, 01:02 AM
I've smoked some weed launched photoshop.
ntype
0
906
Last Post
by ntype
05-06-2006, 02:13 AM
What song would you like played at your funeral (Pt 4)
Anhil8tor
9
1,216
Last Post
by ntype
03-09-2006, 12:18 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum