Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I played with
#1

my kids balls and she cried.

Jimmy shouldn't need that paternity test. ><
Reply
#2

I'd advise him to go through with it anyway.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I did.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

and?
Reply
#5

It's mine.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:It's mine.
Really.
his or hers is?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Hers is.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:my kids balls and she cried.

Jimmy shouldn't need that paternity test. ><

I don't get this thread. Does hermaphroditism run in his family then? Confusedcratch:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I don't get this thread. Does hermaphroditism run in his family then? Confusedcratch:

You sick FUCK! You think I actually played with my kids testicles??!!
Reply
#10

we all do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

It's cause you is all stupidd.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PurpleHaze
10-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Last Post by Bill
09-07-2005, 07:53 PM
Last Post by Ntype
08-09-2005, 12:43 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-28-2005, 01:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)