Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kicking a dead horse...but hey Boss
#1

:mellow: whatever happened to the arcade thingy?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

I'm not sure. Ask leeman.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Fairiedust Wrote::mellow: whatever happened to the arcade thingy?

Go to the test site and play if you have abstinense now ... or wait until the upgrade ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

I've got roughly 650 mL of absinthe left. I may drink some tonight.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Go to the test site and play if you have abstinense now ... or wait until the upgrade ...

i'm a patient woman...just pregnant and forgetful...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

did ya'll hear that?..
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:i'm a patient woman...just pregnant and forgetful...

ever forget you are pregnant?
Reply
#8

nah....that's about the only thing i haven't been absent minded about...

new games on test site amusing...:*>

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Fairiedust Wrote:nah....that's about the only thing i haven't been absent minded about...

new games on test site amusing...:*>

you are forgetful, I'm still waiting for those boob pics.
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Go to the test site and play if you have abstinense now ... or wait until the upgrade ...

hey church says the same "play abstinence". But they won't promise upgrade only "the end of the times" (well at least they don't bullshit you like microsoft who keeps telling that next upgrade "is the right one...promised")
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)