Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The adventures of Jeremy the annoying horse
#1

[Image: 8328.jeremyannoyinghorselift.jpg]
Reply
#2

[Image: jeremyannoyinghorse.jpg]
Reply
#3

[Image: jeremyannoyinghorsepencil.jpg]
Reply
#4

[Image: 8328.jeremyannoyinghorsegnomes.jpg]
Reply
#5

[Image: jeremyannoyinghorsenewcarpet.jpg]
Reply
#6

Who knew they made copulating lawn gnome figures?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#7

I totally thought this was about you.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#8

So brilliant .....!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
05-06-2007, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Last Post by SporK
08-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Annoying Neighbors
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by SporK
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)